frozzen-down
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

frozzen-down

a cool forum for everione

AcasaCăutareUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

th english

In jos 
2 participan?i
AutorMesaj
Chelsy-n green
Admin
Chelsy-n green

Numarul mesajelor : 142
Data de inscriere : 16/08/2007

th english Empty
MesajSubiect: th english   th english Icon_minitimeSam Aug 18, 2007 12:55 pm

ill: We looked for a name, which symbolizes us. We experience for the moment so much, we last year our album took up and to make that here everything for the first time. We have thought, since we are all city people, need we a city, which symbolizes and shows. Tokyo is already driven off... although we was not yet there. But I believe, who am completely well so, because we do not have what we experience now, also yet through and therefore we wanted a city, where we yet were not. And hotel, because we so much on the way are. I mean, "we could also have taken citizen of Berlin rest yard", but to Tokyo hotel sound already more geiler.

TOTP: Tells nevertheless times which to your first Singel "by the monsoon"!

Bill: I write the texts as well as our producer, and with the first Singel was after a separation. The most important with the Song is that it concerns another world, where one experiences oneself for a person gone, completely many adventures and takes on dangers.

TOTP: You wait before Tokyo hotel already alone as volume on the way and together arose. How you called there you?

Bill: There we were called "Devilish". We made ourselves however never so the plan drum, because it already geil is, if one sings and a German name German has. But that was all the same to us at the time and we had no desire to look for us a name has that simply taken nevertheless now, where for us a recent time begins, needed we a new name.

TOTP: Describes times your career/development!

Bill: Tom and I make already completely long music, we with 7 began, by the life companion of my nut/mother. That had hung a guitar in the room, rumgeklimpert Tom then drauf and began simply in such a way. With 9 we had then the first appearances, there let us have I also the first Songs written, completely clearly on German, it remained no other possibility. I did not have so really English in the school. George and Gustav were added before 5 years with an appearance in a club. Tom and I arose before too secondly. Before two and a half years then a producer discovered and us into the studio invited us completely classically with an appearance. On it we took up together the album briefly and came in this way to unsrer disk company.

TOTP: How do you make with the school and, above all, which your parents say to it?

Tom: We try somehow everything under a hat to wars. We put the appearances on the weekend or on in the afternoon. If we on the way are, we try to settle homework and school stuff in the bus. Times, as struck, for the moment have we look fortunately still summer holidays.

Gustav: And our parents stand behind us. Times completely briefly said.

Bill: Those do not have to support us differently geht's at all. George is now 18 and has a driving licence, but before us also possibly who must drive to our appearances and you to baking LINE transport and that have then evenly our parents made. Straight one also because the life companion of my nut/mother also music makes and in volume plays. Our parents stand fully behind us.

TOTP: Are already assigned to her all or have the girls still another chance with you?

Bill: We are to time all solo. And our dream woman must look like the Olsen Twins.

Tom: Bill and I stand for in any case on the same girl types, cannot not describe one however. If we find a girl good, we do not stand both drauf for us otherwise commit ourselves there we there in such a way.

Bill: In any case one must be ever smaller it than we... (all to be correct too) George: I do not commit myself there also.

Gustav: Whether it is now blond or braunhaarig, that is completely all the same. There are many pretty girls.

TOTP: What are your plans for the next time?

George: In any case ones we want to play many live, because we make that dearest and a dream of us are to play sometime times in Tokyo.

Bill: Yes, that is a volume dream. Until we sometime are in Tokyo, we arise to completely much and carry the whole Festivals forward and hope that many people come completely completely.
Sus In jos
https://frozzen-down.forumgratuit.ro
fallen_angel

fallen_angel

Numarul mesajelor : 18
Varsta : 30
Data de inscriere : 19/08/2007

th english Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: th english   th english Icon_minitimeLun Aug 20, 2007 9:45 am

dragut interviu... Cool

dar sunt gresite unele cuvinte... si nu am inteles totul Sad
Sus In jos
Chelsy-n green
Admin
Chelsy-n green

Numarul mesajelor : 142
Data de inscriere : 16/08/2007

th english Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: th english   th english Icon_minitimeLun Aug 20, 2007 12:08 pm

niki nu lam citit Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing
lam luat de pe net Razz Razz
Sus In jos
https://frozzen-down.forumgratuit.ro
Continut sponsorizat

th english Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: th english   th english Icon_minitime

Sus In jos

th english
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
frozzen-down :: TOKIO HOTEL STUFF :: Interviuri-